We are honoured to announce that we have founded first European platform in classical
guitar sector called EuroStrings – European Guitar Festival Collaborative.
The Platform is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union for the period 2017-2021.
The Eurostrings festivals are:
- Festival Guitarra Guimaraes, Portugal;
- Internationales Gitarrenfestival Rust, Austria;
- Zagreb Guitar Festival, Croatia;
- Szeged Guitar Festival, Hungary;
- Sarajevo International Guitar Festival, BiH;
- Twents GitaarFestival, The Netherlands;
- Nikšić Guitar Festival, Montenegro;
- Tampere Guitar Festival, Finland;
- Sofia GuitArt Festival, Bulgaria;
- Tallinn Guitar Festival, Estonia;
- International Guitar Festival Mottola, Italy;
- International Festival Of Guitar José
Tomás Villa De Petrer,Spain;
- International Guitar Festival Nuertingen, German;
- London Guitar Festival, UK
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR COMPETITORS AT OUR INTERNATIONAL GUITAR COMPETITION?
EuroStrings will create a series of international opportunities for winners of our international competition, including concert tours and educational programs, giving them the opportunity to reach international audiences and access new markets.
In joining our competition you will have the chance to win the title of the EuroStrings Young Star and take part in Young Stars exchange programme. Through this programme you will embark on a concert tour to several EuroStrings festivals and
challenge yourself at the annual EuroStrings Competition with other winners of EuroStrings Festivals. The winner of EuroStrings Competition will get a prize of €5000 and will be offered one or more concerts in the US organised by the Guitar Foundation of America, and in China organised by Altamira Guitar Foundation and Opus 119.
Develop your world-wide career! Join our international competition and connect with emerging guitarists in the EuroStrings platform. To learn more about the EuroStrings visit the website: www.eurostrings.eu